Nixon, D

Default The origins of Texas style chili

"James A. Finley" > wrote in message

> "Nixon, D" > wrote in message

> beef
> > > and

conquest,

never

this--------------------
> > why

> > roaming

of

> > > A one armed Okie can't pick much fruit in California.
> > > Kack<G>

> > You're sure right about that.... particularly one who cain't
> > tell an Cantaloupe from a Antelope !!
> >
> > McDave
> >

> No one has mentioned the Texas Jackalope.
>
> Jim

No, they haven't. But, I had one back in my OKIE days.
Actually, I bred it myself. Turned out to be a cross between a Jackass
and a Jack Rabbit. And, when it died, we used its skeleton for
a Jack-o-lantern.......

Saying of the Day------ "Always carry a small flask of whiskey in
case of snakebite.
Furthermore, always carry a small snake."

I guess I better quit this cross-posting. Many on this newsgroup get
all "quivvered up" when a guy cross posts! It's considered worse than
cross-dressing !

McDave, OKIE At Large