Posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.scientology
Paul M. Cook[_1_] Paul M. Cook[_1_] is offline

Default 2.3 million US Soldiers vs 11.7 million Iranian Soldiers = DRAFT

"127.0.0.1" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> 2.3 million US Soldiers vs 11.7 million Iranian Soldiers = DRAFT

The US military has nowhere near that many soldiers even if you include
office admins and pot washers. They have fewer than 250 thousand combat
trained troops and all of them are committed to Iraq as well as Afghanistan
and the 130 some odd bases we have around the world. Which is why we have
exhausted this country's National Guard and Reserves.

Our military is so badly broken that they have once again lowered the
recruiting standards. They are also now allowing recruits with drug related
offenses on police records. Something that was formerly an immediate
disqualification.

And the latest budget figures show that the real cost of Bush's escapade a
cool 1.6 Trillion dollars. That is 1,600,000,000,000.00 dollars. And
counting.

You want war, best get to a recruiting office, and be prepared to pay a hell
of a lot more in taxes because the Chinese are just about done loaning us
money to bring "peace" to the Middle East.

Paul