Posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.scientology
Matthew Hennig Matthew Hennig is offline

Default 2.3 million US Soldiers vs 11.7 million Iranian Soldiers = DRAFT

"127.0.0.1" > wrote in
ups.com:

> 2,369,239 US Soldiers vs 11,770,000 Iranian Soldiers = DRAFT
> The United States of America has 2.37 million soldiers capable of
> combat and available for mobilization. Let's compare with little ol'
> Iran! Iran has THE MOST military personnel available for combat in the
> entire world. In fact, Iran has more combat-ready military personnel

Kinda like how Iraq had the third largest army at the start of Gulf War I
back in the 90s? Yeah, they were sure scary.

MH

--
Ten of Spades
Aggee Fedayeen Chief

"We just got outplayed today. That's the bottom line. And we got
outcoached."
- OU Head Coach Bob Stoops following the Texas A&M game, Nov 9, 2002