Posted to rec.food.cooking
Puester Puester is offline

Default When Topflight Food Was Standard On Planes (Airline Menu Collection)...

Default User wrote:
> rosie wrote:
>

>> A couple of weeks ago I flew AA, it was even worse, they offered
>> nothing in back, except a soft drink,...At least Delta gave you
>> something. Of course as crowded as it is, there is little room to
>> fool with forks and knives etc , not to mention food.
>>
>> Is there anything they can do to may flying more unpleasant? If there
>> is , I am sure they will implement it ASAP.I hate flying coach.

> I prefer this way. Serving those meals used to be a pain in the ass for
> everyone involved, and it was crappy food. I'd rather eat real food
> before or after the flight. I don't need much more than a can of soda
> and maybe a cup of water to tide me over.

When you have to leave home 3 hours before an 8 hour flight in order to
check in 2 hrs. before and experience runway delays at either end, you
can get pretty hungry, especially when security gets hard-nosed about
carrying food through.

gloria p