Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_3_] sf[_3_] is offline

Default When Topflight Food Was Standard On Planes (Airline Menu Collection)...

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 17:03:51 -0500, Goomba38 >
wrote:

> I can't afford to fly
>first class/business often, but it is particularly worth it on some of
>these long flights. Especially when it takes you hours and hours just to
>get on the damn plane anymore.

To me, "business class" isn't much better than the back of the plane.
I'd be hard pressed to tell the difference. The way I knew I was in
business class last time, they announced that they wanted something or
other that required earphones back.... I assumed it was a music
device. I didn't find an appreciable difference in leg space or arm
space, but first class seems to be very roomy. Too bad I don't fly
for business.

--
See return address to reply by email
remove the smiley face first