Posted to rec.food.cooking
Goomba38 Goomba38 is offline

Default When Topflight Food Was Standard On Planes (Airline Menu Collection)...

Zeppo wrote:

> I flew Air France (bough my tickets through Delta) to Rome with a stopover
> in Paris and the meal in the cheap seats was first rate! An interesting
> salad, baguette, Chicken Francais with sautéed root vegetables, a cheese
> course, desert, and wine (burgundy, chardonnay/viognier or champagne).
>
> The meal on the return flight was equally as good. The service was first
> rate as well. I'd fly Air France anytime.
>
> Jon

Yes, I once flew Air France and was very impressed. Loved the free wine
with my meal.

But my all time favorite flight was a very short haul from Amsterdam to
London and KLM managed to provide incredible little egg salad (my
choice) or seafood sandwiches and a drink on a flight just an hour long.
If they can manage it, why can't Delta?

KLM flight attendents are by far the prettiest I've seen in a long time
too. Well groomed and attired, attractive (as are ALL the Dutch!) and
really are reminiscent of "stewardesses" of years past. Delta's FAs now
look like a bunch of sloppy old cows. Except for the cute *** guys. LOL