Posted to rec.food.cooking
Zeppo[_1_] Zeppo[_1_] is offline

Default When Topflight Food Was Standard On Planes (Airline Menu Collection)...

"rosie" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Greg, I flew Delta this weekend, they served three kinds of lovely
> snack, peanut butt butter crackers, cookies, andsomething else in a
> little bag.Needless to say, I flew in back, not in First, they
> probably had a better selection.
>
> A couple of weeks ago I flew AA, it was even worse, they offered
> nothing in back, except a soft drink,...At least Delta gave you
> something. Of course as crowded as it is, there is little room to
> fool with forks and knives etc , not to mention food.
>
> Is there anything they can do to may flying more unpleasant? If there
> is , I am sure they will implement it ASAP.I hate flying coach.
>

> Rosie

Rosie,
I flew Air France (bough my tickets through Delta) to Rome with a stopover
in Paris and the meal in the cheap seats was first rate! An interesting
salad, baguette, Chicken Francais with sautéed root vegetables, a cheese
course, desert, and wine (burgundy, chardonnay/viognier or champagne).

The meal on the return flight was equally as good. The service was first
rate as well. I'd fly Air France anytime.

Jon