Posted to rec.food.cooking
rosie[_1_] rosie[_1_] is offline

Default When Topflight Food Was Standard On Planes (Airline Menu Collection)...

Greg, I flew Delta this weekend, they served three kinds of lovely
snack, peanut butt butter crackers, cookies, andsomething else in a
little bag.Needless to say, I flew in back, not in First, they
probably had a better selection.

A couple of weeks ago I flew AA, it was even worse, they offered
nothing in back, except a soft drink,...At least Delta gave you
something. Of course as crowded as it is, there is little room to
fool with forks and knives etc , not to mention food.

Is there anything they can do to may flying more unpleasant? If there
is , I am sure they will implement it ASAP.I hate flying coach.

Rosie