William Jennings

Default Old Fashion Biscuits - The Saga Continues

"Linda" > wrote in message

> According to Googling, Desarrolladora de Franquicias Los Bisquets Obregón

is
> a restaurant/cafe and not a "backery "

A Panaderia it is not. According to my notes the two best panaderias
(subjective opinion) in Mexico D.F. are next to one another on Av. 16 de
Septiembre near Eje Central, Pastelería La Ideal and El Globo. These
panaderias are among the oldest in Mexico.

Erma has the e-mail address he < > for
""Bisquets Obregon." This was her original request last January.

Usually one selects Mexican bakery items with a pair of tongs and a tray
from a vast assortment of items in a the old style panaderias. Often these
same bread stuffs will appear in nearby restaurants, cafes, loncherías and
sometimes the taquerías.

Interestingly, Los Bisquets Obregón appears to be a U.S.A owned chain with
various locations in Mexico including Cancun.

Does this help?

doc

DISCLAIMER: All opinions here belong to my cat and no one else