William Jennings

Default Old Fashion Biscuits

"Linda" > wrote in message
news:ENhhb.54684$vj2.42416@fed1read06...

<Snip>

.. < That's why I still haven't posted my ranchero sauce recipe yet.. There
really is *no* recipe.>

Exactly, there are no definitive recipes. I live in a city where there are
thousands of different Ranchero Sauces.
I spent no small amount of time defining for myself just what did it for me.
I find for my taste I like roasted plum tomatoes or canned stewed tomatoes,
onions, touch of garlic and clantro with chile petines that heats my whole
mouth. I am talking about dried chile petines and not the pickled ones.

I know, picky, picky, picky but that's taste for you.

> ><snip>

> have a large collection too. But none of my Mexican books have a recipe
> for "old fashion
> biscuits"

But you do have Erma. Hey, biscuits have too many carbs for me these days
anyway, seldom eat them.

doc