Jim Lane

Default Recipe Req...Flan

Wayne Lundberg wrote:
> Which really has a lot to do with flan!!!!

The more A1 posts, the more ignorant he appears. Interesting he doesn't
mind putting that idiocy on public display. Maybe he has an attention
deficit disorder and cannot stay on topic.

Whoops, to stay on topic about Flan, I can remember this dessert from a
long time ago. It is one of my favorites and I'll try to find my
mother's recipe and put it up.

When I was in school and had a final cultural presentation to make, she
prepared forty individual flans for the class to sample (with a few
extras for the professor, natch, and me!). Got an "A" in that class. The
flan insured it.

jim