Old 07-10-2003, 03:37 AM
William Jennings

Default Old Fashion Biscuits

The name "Old Fashion Biscuits" is misdirecting. Had it been "Vieja Manera
Biscuites" they would have passed without notice. :-)

doc

"William Jennings" wrote in message
Along the Tex-Mex Boarder Plex, old fashion biscuits as described in the
post are often found in panderies beside sweet anise molletes, bolillos,
pumpkin empanaditas and a multitude of exuberantly colored pasteles.

doc

"Dimitri" wrote in message
m...

"Linda" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Look Mr. A1, I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but there are

several
groups that would be more appropriate for this recipe.
Try rec.food.cooking or alt.recipes, which are a couple. Honestly

"Old
Fashion Biscuites" are somewhat out of place here.

Linda

I think you're supposed to add some chopped green peppers - Doesn't

that
mak'em Mexican?

Dimitri