Douglas S. Ladden

Default There is more to Mexican food than recipes

The Terran carbon-based unit designating itself as Thurman
> shared its ideas in alt.food.mexican-cooking
on Fri, 03 Oct 2003 03:58:10 GMT:

> Douglas S. Ladden wrote:
>
>> The Terran carbon-based unit designating itself as "The Ranger"
>> > shared its ideas in
>> alt.food.mexican-cooking on Sat, 27 Sep 2003 04:09:02 GMT:
>>

>>>ObTopic: I enjoyed working with my Hispanic cow orkers all those
>>>years in my restaurants. I can't tell you the number of weddings,
>>>baptisms, and every-day meals that I LOVED being invited to; talk
>>>about a zest for life!

>> Though I'm not quite sure what a "cow orker" is, *grin*, I
>> can
>> definitely agree that Mexicans do have a zest for life, and
>> definitely know how to throw and enjoy a good party!

> Cow orkers are similar to pig orkers, but taller.

Hmm, this must be a Tolkien reference I am unfamiliar with. Also
an odd spelling of Orc, maybe it's a Brit thing. Gonna look it up. My
my, look what I found about "cow orkers":

http://info.astrian.net/jargon/terms/c/cow_orker.html
http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?CowOrker

--Douglas