Old 03-10-2003, 04:58 AM
Thurman

Default There is more to Mexican food than recipes

Douglas S. Ladden wrote:

The Terran carbon-based unit designating itself as "The Ranger"
shared its ideas in alt.food.mexican-cooking
on Sat, 27 Sep 2003 04:09:02 GMT:

ObTopic: I enjoyed working with my Hispanic cow orkers all those
years in my restaurants. I can't tell you the number of weddings,
baptisms, and every-day meals that I LOVED being invited to; talk
about a zest for life!

Though I'm not quite sure what a "cow orker" is, *grin*, I can
definitely agree that Mexicans do have a zest for life, and definitely
know how to throw and enjoy a good party!

Cow orkers are similar to pig orkers, but taller.

(The devil made me type that).