Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sheldon Sheldon is offline

Default making Balsamic Viniagerette dressing from Balsamic Vinegar

On Nov 10, 1:02?pm, amandaF > wrote:
> Is making Balsamic Viniagerette dressing from Balsamic Vinegar a good
> idea?
>
> I have a bottle Balsamic Vinegar (Product of Italy; brand name is
> Modetto or something like that). Can anyone give me the easiet and
> tasty recipe?

That $3/pint sludge is terlit sanitizer... swish it and flush it...
that's the cooking wine of balsamico.

Balsamico Traditionale is used alone, always alone... never mixed...
it's not a dressing, it's the main event.... like you use a clean
cracker to enjoy caviar you use a strawberry worthy of transporting
Balsimico Traditionale to your mouth.