A1 WBarfieldsr

Default Chile verde question

"maiggy" > wrote in message =
. ..
> The recipe below is not for chile verde or salsa verde but rather for
> "Chuletas de Puerco con Chile Verde" or "Pork Tips with Chile Verde".
> Molcajete Mama
> "The Ranger" > wrote in message
> > Linda > clarified in message
> > news63cb.7574$vj2.5539@fed1read06 after Barfieldsr

> > asked in message .. .

> > > There's a *big* difference between Mexican and Southwestern...

> > Look at the poster your trying to reason with, Linda...

I wasn't implying there wasn't a difference in Mexican vs. Southwestern. =
I was saying if it taste good, what difference does it make whether it's =
Authentic Mexican or Southwestern, except to fulfill your curiosity. If =
a person had just enjoyed half a burrito from Taco Bell and was informed =
it was not Authentic Mexican food, would they then immediatly spit it =
out and start gagging just because it wasn't Authentic Mexican, or =
finish enjoying the burrito no matter what country it was thought up in.