Mike Shmayer

Default Buying low carb foods online??

> > "Mike Shmayer" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > > Has anyone successfully tried any of the low carb foods that are sold
> > > online? I live in a small town, and can't find very many products
> > > locally. One place that caught my eye was www.nosugardaddy.com .. has
> > > anyone tried this place, or can recommend another online vendor to
> > > look into?
> > >
> > > Thanks

> Yeah try and stick with a diet of whole foods that is naturaly
> low carb instead of eating fake processed foods artificialy made to be
> low in carbs. Most of it is pretty scary stuff loaded with sucralos
> and soy flower. If you must have bread go with sprouted whole
> grain/multi grain breads wich are fairly low in carbs and much more
> healthy than nasty low carb soy flower breads.

I'm type 2, and while I typically use whole grain breads as my carb
source in each meal, it's killing me to not be able to put jam on my
bread or dressing on my salad. Most of the products on that
nosugardaddy.com website use sugar alcohols like maltitol, sorbitol,
mannitol, as sweeteners.. are those as bad as sucralose? I know
sucralose is a chlorinated carb, but I don't think the sugar alcohols
are.