Siobhan Perricone

Default Buying low carb foods online??

www.nosugardaddy.com .. has
>anyone tried this place, or can recommend another online vendor to
>look into?

I have great experiences with www.netrition.com. Orders are always in good
time, packaged well, and the prices are reasonable.

Though, many of the low carb versions of things are yucky and not worth it
at any price. If there are some specific things you're looking at, ask
over here and I'll let you know if I've had it and what I thought of it.

--
Siobhan Perricone
"This isn't right. This isn't even wrong."