Wolfbrother

Default Buying low carb foods online??

"JC Der Koenig" > wrote in message om>...
> They don't sell meat, eggs, and cheese in your little town?
>
> --
> You take stupid to a new level. -- MFW
>

> "Mike Shmayer" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Has anyone successfully tried any of the low carb foods that are sold
> > online? I live in a small town, and can't find very many products
> > locally. One place that caught my eye was www.nosugardaddy.com .. has
> > anyone tried this place, or can recommend another online vendor to
> > look into?
> >
> > Thanks

Yeah try and stick with a diet of whole foods that is naturaly
low carb instead of eating fake processed foods artificialy made to be
low in carbs. Most of it is pretty scary stuff loaded with sucralos
and soy flower. If you must have bread go with sprouted whole
grain/multi grain breads wich are fairly low in carbs and much more
healthy than nasty low carb soy flower breads.