Julie Bove

Default Breakfast

"Philip Edwards" > wrote in message
> Anybody suggest a good breakfast for a newly diagnosed type 2?
> I'm stuck on porridge oats at the moment, but they are a bit fussy first
> thing in the morning. I need something a bit more instant.

And they're probably not the best thing for you to be eating. How is your
BG after eating those? My typical breakfast is either cottage cheese or a
hard boiled egg. I boil the eggs in advance. If my BG is low enough, I
might add a few strawberries to the cottage cheese. Other times if my BG
is low enough, I'll have one or two slices of toast or a few rye crackers
with some margarine with no trans-fats.

--
Type 2
http://users.bestweb.net/~jbove/