Siobhan Perricone

Default Breakfast

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 02:55:03 GMT, Priscilla Ballou >
wrote:

>> Anybody suggest a good breakfast for a newly diagnosed type 2?
>> I'm stuck on porridge oats at the moment, but they are a bit fussy first
>> thing in the morning. I need something a bit more instant.

>I can't handle oats at any hour of the day. Spikes me to kingdom come.
>I have omelets or bacon and eggs most mornings.

My morning readings are still higher than I like them. I usually have the
same sorts of things you have on the weekends, but during the work week I
just have sugar free jello (no carbs) and hot tea for breakfast.

I really should walk more in the evenings to get my BG down more in the
mornings.

--
Siobhan Perricone
"This isn't right. This isn't even wrong."