Snarfweazel!

Default Breakfast

If you can invest in a small steamer/rice ooker it will benefit you
immensely!! Throw anything in with your favorite spices ( ilove salmon
even for breakfast) chicken breast, lean ham, and some veggies like
mushrooms etc.. Add about 1/2 inch to the bottom and walk away for 1/2
hour and voila! its done!

--
If the Second Amendment is so out of date
then shouldn't we also throw out everything written