Posted to rec.food.cooking
koko koko is offline

Default Sometimes you just gotta have a hot dog

http://i11.tinypic.com/8e5yt1y.jpg

>> > It was a busy day and all I wanted for dinner was a nice grilled hot
>> > dog. It was too late to fire up the grill, which is my preferred
>> > method, so broiling did the trick.
>> >http://i4.tinypic.com/726nno1.jpg

>> > Hot dog, big glob of mayonnaise, smaller glob of spicy mustard and a
>> > dog that snaps when you bit into it. mmm good eats.

>> > koko

>> Mayo on hot dogs? Is that legal?

>Absolutel not. koko is committing a crime!
>
>Wayne

Ahem, excuse me. I did add some spicy mustard, will that reduce it to
a miss de meaner (than you)

koko
---
http://www.kokoscorner.typepad.com
updated 11/04

"There is no love more sincere than the love of food"
George Bernard Shaw