Tiger Lily

Default 1800 or 1500 calorie diet wanted

http://my.webmd.com/content/pages/1/1667_50250
this URL provides a LOT of information about the exchanges

http://ut.essortment.com/diabeticexchang_rsmf.htm
this URL outlines the contents of exchanges in different levels of calorie
diets from 1,200 to 2,200 calories a day (the spacing on the chart is a
little difficult to read)

good luck..... and read Jennifer's advice about "let your meter be your
guide"

kate
--
Join us in the Diabetic-Talk Chatroom on UnderNet
/server irc.undernet.org --- /join #Diabetic-Talk

"Savvanah" > wrote in message
> Hi there..
>
> I am a type 2 diabetic and am on insulin and oral med's too. My fastings

are