Old 07-11-2007, 03:48 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
PeterLucas[_4_] PeterLucas[_4_] is offline

Default has anybody noticed?

Becca wrote in news:5pe4l7FqhpvaU1
@mid.individual.net:

sf wrote:

I don't need to kill every single google poster just because there

are
a few bad apples and I certainly don't need to kill by domain. I can
just right click and kill by author or subject. End of story. It
tickles me that it takes them longer to morph than it takes me to

kill
them.

Fortunately, I do not get many spams. Still, I have a difficult enough
time reading the rest of the posts. I am busy most weekends, so it
takes me the rest of the week, just to get caught up on the group. I
begin reading the group alphabetically, but if I can not catch up, I
will have to delete the rest of the messages. This is a busy group,
which is a good thing. I am just slow.

Becca

You're using Mozilla/Gecko/Sea Monkey at the moment.

Change to Xnews.

http://xnews.newsguy.com/

Been using it for years...... and it's great!!

If you contribute/add too/make a post to any newsgroup......... any
replies to your posts are immediately highlighted when you open it up.

It certainly cuts down on a lot of 'dross'.