Posted to rec.food.cooking
PeterLucas[_4_] PeterLucas[_4_] is offline

Default has anybody noticed?

Becca > wrote in news:5pe4l7FqhpvaU1
@mid.individual.net:

> sf wrote:
>
>> I don't need to kill every single google poster just because there

are
>> a few bad apples and I certainly don't need to kill by domain. I can
>> just right click and kill by author or subject. End of story. It
>> tickles me that it takes them longer to morph than it takes me to

kill
>> them.

> Fortunately, I do not get many spams. Still, I have a difficult enough
> time reading the rest of the posts. I am busy most weekends, so it
> takes me the rest of the week, just to get caught up on the group. I
> begin reading the group alphabetically, but if I can not catch up, I
> will have to delete the rest of the messages. This is a busy group,
> which is a good thing. I am just slow.
>
> Becca

You're using Mozilla/Gecko/Sea Monkey at the moment.

Change to Xnews.

http://xnews.newsguy.com/

Been using it for years...... and it's great!!

If you contribute/add too/make a post to any newsgroup......... any
replies to your posts are immediately highlighted when you open it up.

It certainly cuts down on a lot of 'dross'.