Posted to rec.food.cooking
Becca Becca is offline

Default has anybody noticed?

sf wrote:

> I don't need to kill every single google poster just because there are
> a few bad apples and I certainly don't need to kill by domain. I can
> just right click and kill by author or subject. End of story. It
> tickles me that it takes them longer to morph than it takes me to kill
> them.

Fortunately, I do not get many spams. Still, I have a difficult enough
time reading the rest of the posts. I am busy most weekends, so it
takes me the rest of the week, just to get caught up on the group. I
begin reading the group alphabetically, but if I can not catch up, I
will have to delete the rest of the messages. This is a busy group,
which is a good thing. I am just slow.

Becca