Howtohalf Howtohalf is offline
Member

Default Kickstart Your New Business…

Hi Everyone! Have a great idea for your own restaurant? Mirassou is having this great contest called "Make Your Dreams Come True with Mirassou", and it's for any woman interested in starting up her own business. They'll be awarding an aspiring female entrepreneur $50,000 plus a team of professional consultants to help kick-start their business. I work with them as a brand ambassador so I have the inside scoop. Here are some important details: CA, MA, TN, UT and PR residents cannot enter. If you already own a business you're ineligible, they want to give someone new a chance. The deadline for entries is December 15th. You can check it out at:

Women in Business | Make your Dreams Come True with Mirassou

Good Luck if you decide to enter!