Julie Bove

Default Strawberry Granita

"kiltyone" > wrote in message
> Julie Bove wrote
> >
> > I used to make something like this, but instead of fresh berries, I used
> > frozen ones. Added just a touch of lemon juice and no water. It was

very
> > good! Your version would have less carbs though.

> How many carbs are in this recipe? I only do very low carbs along
> with the rest of the family and don't want to go over 15 per meal.
> The only way to control Diabetes.

I don't know how many carbs are in the recipe. This isn't something I would
eat now. I don't normally eat fruit. Might eat 2-3 strawberries mixed with
cottage cheese on occasion. As for very low carb being the only way to
control diabetes, that's wrong. Maybe the only way for *you*, but not for
everybody.

--
Type 2
http://users.bestweb.net/~jbove/