Ted Rosenberg

Default Chromium Picolinate

No, it is for SURE that spamming shit like you do not belong on the group
NOW, if I could sell raffle tickets to win a trip to go shove your
scamms up your anus with a ten foot pole, I would get RICH, people would
be standing in line to buy them

SO,

take your scam and **** OFF

--
"...in addition to being foreign territory the past is, as history, a
hall of mirrors that reflect the needs of souls observing from the present"