Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bigbazza[_7_] Bigbazza[_7_] is offline

Default Good Quick Tasty Recipe for Belly Ribs....

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 2 Nov 2007 20:20:11 +1100, Bigbazza wrote:
>
>> I bought some Pork Belly Ribs today (I think that the Americans call
>> them
>> 'Country Ribs'..Not sure...

> Belly ribs would imply spare ribs. Country ribs come from the
> shoulder or loin/back (close to the shoulder).
>
> What did they look like?
>
> -sw

I did try hard to find a URL that had a pic of them, but failed to find
one...They come from the cut that the Chinese mainly use for cooking... If
you buy a piece of pork belly to cook..It has the rib bones removed and is
approx no more than 2" high..The ribs I use are the belly that is cut in
approx 1 1/2 inch slices of the belly...

Bigbazza (Barry) Oz