ERIC EMRY

Default Chromium Picolinate

Nutrition can play a vital role in people with diabetes, especially for
those with adult onset diabetes (type 2 diabetes). Chromium is an essential
trace element that is required for the body to have normal insulin
function.3 When the body has a chromium deficiency it can produce symptoms
such as impaired glucose metabolism, high blood sugar levels, lower HDL
levels, as well as many other problems. If your diet is high in refined
sugars and refined grains like white bread, you actual intensify the
chromium depletion in the body. This is why we feel it is critical to
include Chromium chelate in each capsule. Unlike other formulas that put the
most popular form of chromium in their product "Chromium Picolinate", The
Greatest Vitamin in the World sticks with what the research shows as the
Greatest form of Chromium for your body even though it is not popular. The
patented amino acid chelated form of Chromium found in our product is
absorbed and retained better than any other form of chromium tested.

--
Please Visit My Website http://www.emrysvitamin.com