Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.food.baking,rec.food.preserving,misc.consumers,alt.support.diet,sci.med.nutrition
Doug Irv Doug Irv is offline

Default The Green Goof

Well, folks....my mail reader has a little asterisk next to the message.
And if one clicks on that....MAGIC! the offending message is marked as
READ! And one does NOT have to read the spewing garbage that the Green
Hornet continues to post. I really believe that he has had one too many
X rays (of his brain?) and thusly has turned into a green goof, who
obviously does not appreciate my brand of humor. Or is it my rhymes that
he dislikes? Whatever! I have read the LAST post from Mr. Kabatoff.
Now, could we get back to baking? My better half has an apple crisp in
the oven as we type! MMMMM good! Cheers, the Old Guy in BC