Posted to rec.food.cooking
Christopher M. Christopher M. is offline

Default PB Cookie Curse

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 3 Nov 2007 14:38:37 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 03 Nov 2007 19:27:15 GMT, Christopher M. wrote:
>>
>>> I think I have the peanut butter cookie curse! Any tips for making
>>> peanut
>>> butter cookies? Please?

>> I'm baking Tollhouse cookies adding 1.5 cups of unsalted peanuts
>> as I type this. They're very peanutty.

> I also didnb't want to use the last of my butter so I used 1/2
> butter and 1/2 coconut oil. That turned out even better than
> butter, Betty.

Thank you Betty. I love peanut cookies too. I tried to make them on my own
once with Spanish peanuts. Unfortunately it was a total disaster because of
the curse. Sometimes I buy the Voortman Peanut Delight cookies in the
supermarket. I hear coconut is very healthy.

W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)