Larry Hazel

Default Bryers -Klondike new flavors ice cream

Alan wrote:

> There is also a brand called "Blue Bunny"" which has a good line of
> 'no sugar added' ice creams and yogurts. (This is in the Midwest of
> the USA.) They have figured out how to make them taste pretty good,
> and as far as I know, they don't use sugar alcohols!

Check the ingredients carefully. The Blue Bunny "no suger added" ice
cream sold in north Alabama has sugar alcohols and splenda. The carb
count is higher than regular ice cream. The Breyers is sweetened with
Splenda and a very small amount of sugar alcohol. It has 10 grams carbs
per 1/2 cup. They claim 4 grams net. Don't know where that comes from.