Posted to misc.legal,misc.consumers,alt.politics.economics,talk.politics.misc,rec.food.cooking
Ted[_2_] Ted[_2_] is offline

Default American with ruined credit by illegal aliens

On Oct 31, 5:40 pm, gringogirl > wrote:
> from craigslist; does everyone know that when your credit and ID is
> stolen , you the victim must pay to have it repaired. Try calling
> Durbin dirtbag or Kennedy or Clinton and see if you can have your own
> special Amnesty bill-
>
> You can continue to defend criminals and terrorists today, but when
> their crimes affect you personally(and they will, just give it time)
> you will understand the argument. When your wife or daughter are raped
> and killed by an ILLEGAL=CRIMINAL alien, or your identity is stolen by
> an ILLEGAL=CRIMINAL alien(as in my case)and your credit is ruined, you
> will understand the argument. I have a great job and make plenty of
> money, but I can't move my family of 4 out of this 2 bedroom apartment
> because even the ghetto won't accept my credit. Why you ask? Because
> some dirty wet back stole my identity and ruined my credit. I can't
> finance a decent car, I can't get a home loan, nothing. My credit has
> been decimated by this terrorist illegal immigrant. It will take years
> to repair the damage. Yet you still defend them and their criminal
> acts of terrorism against the American people. Some day, hopefully
> soon you will be affected by them as I have(and I hope it's worse for
> you ya bleeding heart ass bag)and you won't be singing that liberal
> douche tune anymore. Then others will call you a racist when you are
> in fact a victim. **** all of you defenders of the illegal
> immigraters. In my book you are just as much at fault as they are. Do
> you also defend Osama Bin-Laden? Douche bag!

Does anyone still support the government in Washington, DC? Does
anyone think Hillary
will secure our southern border? And a bigger question; who needs
these stinking illegal
aliens besides sleazy employers and political whores?

ted

http://www.vdare.com/ V-Dare