Janet Wilder

Default Pizza Makers Consider Low-Carb Dough

In article >, "Julie Bove"
> writes:

>Heard a radio talk show last night with a lady who works for Pizza Hut. She
>said they are working on a low carb pizza that they hope to debut some time
>this spring. She didn't give any specifics on it though.

We are already using Mini-Carb parmesan-herb pizza crust mix. It has hardly
any carbs. It's a bit difficult to work with, but delicious and we're
originally from Jersey so we know good pizza. We have the blessing of the
Diabetes CareTeam Dietician. Mini-Carb products are sold in Super WalMarts

http://www.carbsense.com
The Road Princess
Residentially Challenged
Spelling and punctuation is up to my editors. I take no responsibility