Tiger Lily

Default FREE FOODS

cabbage, lettuce, tomato (only 1), cucumber, zucchini, marrow, cauliflower,
celery, rhubarb, yellow or green beans, bean sprouts, spinach, greens (beet
greens, swiss chard), radishes, red or green peppers, broccoli, brussel
sprouts, asparagus, mushrooms, parsley, onions (1/2 cup)

--
Join us in the Diabetic-Talk Chatroom on UnderNet
/server irc.undernet.org --- /join #Diabetic-Talk