Jmmbear

Default Foodmakers Feeding Off Low-Carb Craze

In article >, Siobhan Perricone
> writes:

>>>CHICAGO (Reuters) - Like prospectors chasing the California Gold Rush of

>1849, companies seeking to
>>>mine the low-carbohydrate eating craze are expected to show up in droves at

>a conference in Denver
>>>this week.

>>This is not a fad. It will NOT die out in 2 or 3 years.

>Yep. Because the factor none of them are taking into account is that
>diabetics have been wanting this sort of product for *years*. I think that
>they're really tapping into the before-under-served diabetics market in a
>way they never did before, and it's not just Atkins dieters who are happy
>with these options. I love a lot of this stuff! I have low-carb milk! Woo
>woo! 2 carbs for a cup of chocolate milk? I'm THERE.
>
>I never thought I'd ever be so happy to have a diet craze catch on.
>
>--
>Siobhan Perricone

IMO most of the food that they are now decreasing the extra sugar in, didnt
need the extra sugar in the first place.. I mean really , does Nuriche really
need 50gr sugar added to it, to make it palatable?
As always YMMV and this is JMO
Jeanne Type 2 Diagnosed 05/28/02
189/154/120