Janet Wilder

Default Atkins Baking MIx?

In article >, K'neH'a'Iw
> writes:

>K'neH'a'Iw wrote:
>> My Wife brought home a box of Atkins Baking Mix. It looks to be sort of
>> a soy Bisquick type of thing. Has any one used it and if so with what
>> results?

>I tried it over the weekend. It makes decent pancakes.
>Coupled with Log Cabin Sugar free Syrup, I had
>pancakes for the first time in a long time. No
>seriously adverse effects. The Syrup does have sugar
>alcohols in it, so those who have problems with them
>should be aware of that.

It was our Sunday breakfast, too. We use egg beaters instead of real eggs to
keep fats down. Sprayed the skillet with butter-flavored spray.

We also like Mini-Carb brand pizza crust mix. www.carbsense.com They carry it
in many Super WalMart stores. DH's dietician approved via email before we
bought it.
Janet (a lurker),
Caregiver to Barry who is T-2 since 1982, counts carbs and calories and last
A1c was 6.0
The Road Princess
Residentially Challenged
Spelling and punctuation is up to my editors. I take no responsibility