Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Nonnymus[_5_] Nonnymus[_5_] is offline

Default poaching on the grill

Dana Myers wrote:
> Nonnymus wrote:
>> Since we've been dieting to get ready for the holidays

> Most people I know diet to get ready for summer and the "swimsuit"
> season. You going to the Bahamas for the holidays?

Actually, Dana, it's for the Holiday pictures with grandkids and to help
out a little breathing problem I have.
In mid January, we're going on a Caribbean cruise, but that's not
including the kids or grandkids. I've had the jerk chicken
on many a Caribbean Island, and just can't sit here and tell you it's a
favorite. There, they chop the chicken with a clever and
I always wonder about eating a bone splinter.

Here at the Nonny house, I don't need a swimsuit for the spa or pool,
except when we have company. <grin>

Nonny

--
---Nonnymus---