Siobhan Perricone

Default Question concerning lower-carb ideas

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:06:52 -0800, Jennifer >
wrote:

>Portable breakfast ideas are easier now that low carb is becoming
>mainstream.
>
>There are many tasty low carb bars now...
>
>He could also take a baggie of nuts.
>Hard boiled eggs.
>Beef jerky
>String cheese.
>There are Atkins bake mixes to make muffins.

I eat sugar free jello (premade packages, we buy them in bulk from Costco,
it's a little costly, but worth it). Though, I have an office job, and that
might not be hearty enough for after PT.

--
Siobhan Perricone
The actions taken by the New Hampshire Episcopalians are an affront to