eriana

Default Question concerning lower-carb ideas

Howdy!

I need some ideas on breakfasty items I can make my husband to take with him
every morning. He is currently a US Marine. and he has to perform physical
training three mornings during the week, so it has to be something that he
can take with him to eat later. He doesn't really have access to a
microwave, so something that will get cold isn't a good idea... also, he
isn't really a breakfast eater, so I have to come up with something really
tasty. It has to be portable, obviously, so that he can consume it after
his PT but before he reports for work.

Neither of us is doing "no-carb" or anything; we're just both trying to lose
some weight and are watching our carbs. Anyone have suggestions?

Thanks!
~Eri