Esta Vida Nueva

Default type 2 diabetes ng

On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 02:53:46 +0000, Adam H. Kerman posted:

> Peter C > wrote:
>
>>sorry Adam i just followed the guidelines set out in a ng "how to .." do a
>>proposal.

> What FAQ is that?
>
>>Alt.config, as i understand it, are only supposed to comment on whether
>>the proposal would be adequate as a control message to set up a newsgroup.

> alt.config is an ordinary newsgroup. The main topic is discussion of proposals
> for new alt groups and their potential impact on existing groups. What made
> you think there would be no discussion?
>
>>The posters in alt.config, who stuck to that brief, rather than the ones
>>who took up the wider ethical issues such as yourself , agreed that with
>>the deletion of one "s" and the addition of a full stop, my proposal would
>>have passed muster as a control message should it have been needed.

> You had your ass kissed by Eugene; he likes doing that. It's especially
> sad when he plays his little games with proponents whose actions could
> have serious consequences for the users of valuable newsgroups. There are
> actually a few such groups on Usenet. The diabetes groups are among those. If
> you care about decent discussion of diabetes at all, I'd urge you to make
> improving the quality of discussion your first consideration. Sometimes,
> the best way to do that is to participate in existing newsgroups.

Having said that, I have a funny feeling Peter thinks that if you create a
newsgroup you are in-charge of it. Perhaps Peter wants "his own" newsgroup
all to himself so he can rule and dictate.

--
Steve alt.test FAQ Enforcer badge# 7G.H2O-L0K
mhm28x28 alt.pizza.delivery.drivers# 5t3v13-80y

http://www.petitmorte.net/stevew/