ratzilla

Default type 2 diabetes ng

"Peter C" > wrote in
:

> But that was also amusing - when someone quoted 2500 posts on type 2
> diabetes in the last 90 days, some posters said that volume of
> interest looked likely justification for the proposed group, others
> stated flatly that no new ng was needed because there were already
> 2500 posts on the subject in other ngs ! Very confusing.

Wait a minute - wasn't the person who said that 2500 was good
justification YOU? No wonder you're confused.

> I can't really see what useful function alt.config serves if it is so
> beset with trolls who fight each other rather than weigh up proposals.

Well, in this case, it served the "useful function" of bringing the
existing diabetes groups in on the discussion, before a potentially harmful
split was attempted without them knowing.

What's the point of continuing to rake this over? Do you still think you
have a good proposal?