Szaki

Default Diabetes help....!

Well, you guys talk about sugar as carbohydrate, it is, but simple carbo.
Body procces sugar faster. If I drink 1-2 glasses of milk (say 4 cups, 50-60
gr sugar), my BG goes through the roof in the next few hours, unlike complex
carbo. It has a delaying action.
Goat milk or jogurt has less sugar, only 6-7 gr/ cup. Often I buy that, if
it's available, richer in fat though.

JS

"Jmmbear" > wrote in message
> In article <0ZzHb.499722$275.1407422@attbi_s53>, "Szaki"

> writes:
>
> >Have you looked at the lebal on the the plastic milk container? Hole milk
> >has 13 gr/cup sugar, that is a lot. 2% milk has 15gr/cup and non-fat milk
> >has 17gr/cup. Seems, the more stuff they take out of the milk, the more
> >sugar gets into it. Gee, these cows, how they do it!?
> >I grabed my kitchen scale, 2 full tea spoon regular granulated sugar
> >weighted 12 gr. As diabetic, do you put 2 teaspons of sugar in your

coffee
> >or annything?
> >I don't think so!
> >
> >JS
> >

> Whole millk varies from 11-13 grams carbs.. Lowfat milk often can have

sugar
> added... Not all do.. This is why I dont drink glasses of the stuff. I

just use