caz

Default desperatly need advice

I am a 28 year old overweight mother of 3, I have developed an intolerance
to what i believe is "glucose syrup"
i cant find any info on this, i really have trouble if i eat rich chocolate
with fondant fillings , i get bad cramps
my pulse feels racey and i feel hot and sick, i suffer from palpitations and
skipped beats also.

i also get this if i eat until i feel full, so to avoid this i can only eat
little and often., however when i eat anything rich
(my son had a chocolate birthday cake) i had one piece and 15 mins later i
had to lyedown, i can cope with the
cramps but i find having the jitters horrible.

does this mean i may develop diabetes, i have recently lost weight and feel
better when i dont eat rich sweet foods

can anyone give me some advice???

caz

btw my blood pressure is normally 94/61 which apparently is a bit low