Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Mike Avery Mike Avery is offline

Default Which one of yew fellers 's HONGRY !!??

Dana Myers wrote:
> Mike Avery wrote:
>
>> Nick Cramer wrote:

>>> No need to x-post, is there, Dave? ;-/
>>>

>> Well, actually there is... between alt.appalachian and the kibos No
>> need to alt.food.barbecue involved....
>>

> Ahhh... the one true purpose of Followup-to: lines ;-)

It's not that hard to subscribe to one of the other newsgroups just long
enough to sow dissent. Which takes care of the followup lines. If you
want to get really circumspect, you can always create a google, msn, or
yahoo mail account for long enough to send an untraceable email.

Mike