Posted to alt.food.barbecue
just joe just joe is offline

Default Which one of yew fellers 's HONGRY !!??

> wondered why Mr. Bugg (if he was not amused by Bob's posts) didn't just
> ignore them instead of all the talk about kill file etc. As to the cross
> posting...I have

well, your egocentric friend needs to realize that everyone does not use
english as a first language. and his yuck, yuck, corn cob pipe/overall
wearing patois must be very confusing/insulting to those that have worked to
learn to communicate with us, as we haven't worked to talk with them.

also, this is not a stage for him to try out his 'comedy' routine. take it
back to the hills and contribute some barbecue info.

joe
petersburg (sorry if you don't get it, buy a vowel) alaska