Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue,rec.hongry
The Chief Instigator[_2_] The Chief Instigator[_2_] is offline

Default Which one of yew fellers 's HONGRY !!?? - Part 2

"Guv Bob" > writes:

>Why, Chief, I wuz in Houston jest a few weaks ago. Whirlwind trip (big
>bidness deels yew no) or I wooduh contacted yew earlier and broke a
>Whataburger with you!! Next time fer shore!!
>
>Guv Bob

A lot of them also offer the BOB from 11 PM to 11 AM. (Breakfast on a Bun, if
you're wondering.) That's what I usually go for. I've got the one just down
Fondren, and another one a mile away on the 59 feeder at Harwin.

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey ) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2007-08 Houston Aeros) AA#2273