Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Harry Demidavicius Harry Demidavicius is offline

Default Which one of yew fellers 's HONGRY !!??

On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 00:35:37 -0400, "Moonbeam"
> wrote:

>Mr.Demidavicius and Mr.Bricker....... I, for one am tired of this childish
>bickering and would really it to stop. I am an old woman with a big mouth

>I'm not exactly apologizing. I just want you to understand my state of mind
>when all this started, and that I am not a dumb hillbilly. I have a college
>degree and my
>husband has a Phd in chemical engineering and I do live in
>appalachia.....Eastern Kentucky.
>
>Wanda c.(Moonbeam) Humphrey

Nobody, especially me, question your IQ's , Achievements, etc - that
is not relevant. What is relevant that is a bunch of crossposts to
THIS NG annoyed us and we would rather you play by our 'rules' in our
NG - or go away. OK? Enough regulars have ash canned you - this
should be a hint.

Harry